THE BOSS WHISPERING INSTITUTE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Seminar fees must be paid prior to attending. The fee is per registrant, and is exclusive of VAT or other applicable taxes. Confirmation of registration will be sent to the applicant on receipt of seminar registration. Should a check be returned or credit card declined, a fee of $25.00 USD will be assessed for each occurrence.
- The seminar fee covers training and course materials. Seminars are conducted in English. Meals, lodging and transportation are the responsibility of the registrant and are not included in the seminar fee.
- We do not sell, rent, or disclose your personal information to any third parties, unless required by law. This site's shopping cart require users to give us contact information (like their name, email and address). This information is used to process orders. The registrant’s contact information is used to contact the registrant when necessary such as to clarify an order or send a confirmation of an order. We attempt to contact registrants primarily through email. If we are repeatedly unable to contact a customer by email, we will attempt telephone contact.
- This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All collected information is stored on secured servers. Access to information is strictly controlled and password-protected.
- Because of limited space and the difficulty of filling that space as the seminar approaches, refunds (minus a $50.00 administrative processing fee) are made only if your space is filled by another registrant. Cancellations must be received in writing (email or letter).
- The Boss Whispering Institute reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a seminar and in these situations every effort will be made to accommodate registrants on an alternative date. If the alternative schedule is not acceptable to the registrant, payment will be refunded in full within five days.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARKS
- The Boss Whispering Institute reserves the right to alter or modify its educational offerings and/or requirements at any time; to offer seminars in accordance with demand, availability and business dictates, and to make other changes as necessary or desireable in their educational offerings.
- All information provided by The Boss Whispering Institute is given in best faith and the Institute will not be held responsible for actions taken by the registrant, any other individual or organization as a result of the information provided.
CUSTOMER SERVICE CONTACT
- It is acknowledged that all intellectual property rights, including copyright, remain the sole property of the Boss Whispering Institute and copies or tape recordings made of course materials will be will be an infringement of copyright unless agreed in advance and in writing by The Boss Whispering Institute.
- Boss Whisperer® and Boss Whispering® are registered trademarks. Seminar attendees are welcome to state that they have trained at The Boss Whispering Institute, but are not entitled to refer to themselves as Boss Whisperers or practitioners of Boss Whispering unless that right is specifically granted by The Boss Whispering Institute. The Institute reserves the right to modify such certification standards.